Business Asset Protection.
Shopping for business insurance can be a confusing process. You want to protect your company and your property, of course. It is also important to protect your ability to generate income should a storm or disaster strike. A business owner must be aware of legal requirements and risks associated with the industry. Deductibles and minimum coverages are two factors that determine the cost of your premium. Have questions? Make an appointment to see the friendly staff at Irongate Insurance Counselors, LLC. Irongate Insurance would like to talk about protecting your Connecticut business. We offer general business coverage as well as more specialized policies, namely:
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protects your building, equipment, inventory, furniture, landscaping, loss of income.
- General Liability Insurance – Bodily injury, restitution for death; property damage or loss of use of that property.
- Excess Liability Insurance – Umbrella insurance – protects against a catastrophic loss, covers legal costs.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Covers your vehicles and your employees from property and liability issues.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Protects employees from workplace accidents, medical care and compensation for lost income for those that have been injured while on the job.
- Bonds – Contract Bonds, Maintenance Bonds, Payment Bonds, Performance Bonds, Surety Bonds.
- Directors and Officers Insurance – Protects against wrongful acts made by board directors and executives.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – Protection against discrimination claims, wage disputes, sexual harassment, emotional distress, negligent hiring or promotion.
- Errors and Omission Insurance – Malpractice or professional liability insurance.
- Group Benefits – Health, Retirement, Workers compensation, Dental, and voluntary products.
Should your company ever be sued, you can expect to pay thousands in legal fees whether or not you go to court. It may be in your best interest to purchase more than the minimum coverage for extra protection. Remember that you must account for the safety of your employees, customers, and your property. Your business is a huge investment, your financial life line. With all you have invested in your business, you owe it to yourself to protect your interests. Our Burlington office is minutes from Bristol, Harwinton, Avon and Canton. Please call us today: 860-658-6500. You can trust Irongate for all your business insurance needs.