Irongate Insurance Counselors provides commercial property insurance for businesses located in the greater Burlington CT area. The most common types of commercial insurance are property, liability and workers’ compensation. In general, property insurance covers damages to your business property; liability insurance covers damages to third parties; and workers’ compensation insurance covers on-the-job injuries to your employees.

One of the most common types of business insurance is commercial property insurance, which provides a wide range of coverage for buildings, inventory, equipment, tools and more. Losses from fire, break-in, vandalism, wind and other natural or man made disasters are examples of what is typically covered. A basic commercial property insurance policy may be all you need, although the types of coverage can vary between different insurance companies. The Irongate Insurance Counselors can help you determine the type of insurance policy and range of coverage that is best for your business.

You will want to discuss the scope of your commercial property insurance requirements with our agents to assure your assets are protected. Whether you own a building structure, equipment, inventory, stock, furniture or fixtures, you have commercial property to protect. Remember, it’s not just your building, it’s everything that makes doing business possible. How will you replace your property in the event of a fire, theft, or severe storm? A catastrophic loss could close down your business temporarily or indefinitely. If you have equipment that is often taken off-site we can show you options for securing those items as well.

You can trust Irongate for all your business insurance needs. Our Burlington office is minutes from Bristol, Harwinton, Avon and Canton. Please call us today: 860-658-6500.

Follow Irongate Agency on Facebook.

Commercial Property Insurance | Burlington CT | Irongate Insurance Counselors, LLC