Connecticut Commercial Vehicle Insurance

Commercial vehicle insurance is designed for vehicles used for business purposes. The Connecticut DMV warns that you may need higher liability insurance and additional coverage add-ons to protect you, your employees, other individuals, your vehicle, and your business. The Irongate Agency offers full Commercial Vehicle Insurance protective insurance coverage for your all your business’s commercial auto needs. Whether you own a one man food truck, a high volume taxi operation, or a fleet of trucks or commercial vans, we will protect and secure your business’ assets.

We insure all kinds of commercial vehicles including commercial cars, tow trucks, semi trucks, tractor trailers, box trucks, dump trucks, business vans, snow plows, etc. Our specialized commercial auto insurance coverage will protect you and your employees from all property and liability issues. If your company vehicle and driver is the cause of an accident, your commercial auto insurance with Irongate Insurance Counselors will be there for you.

Businesses have much higher liability issues, liability insurance requirements or recommendations. As a business owner, you won’t have to worry about your business’ vehicles while out on the road. You need commercial auto insurance if you use your vehicle for work or own vehicles operated by a business. It’s important that you concentrate on running your business, let us worry about the insurance.

Call Irongate Insurance Counselors at (860) 658-6500 or email us at today for a free quote on your commercial auto insurance policy.

Follow us on Facebook

Commercial Vehicle Insurance | Burlington CT | Irongate Insurance Counselors